Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MCas Sighting

.


Yay! I found new Michael pics. He attended the Tulsa show of his big bro Jason Castro last November 29 (which was amazing, based on what I've heard) with the rest of the gorgeous Castro family.

The show was at Flytrap Music Hall and Dreadheads and Castronauts from all over the country came to catch a glimpse of Jason for his first official gig after the American Idol Tour.

Michael has a following of his own (~duh~) and I've been told that girls were kinda following him around and a lot were asking to have pictures taken with him.

Here are a few pics. Too bad I didn't find anymore (not yet anyway). It's either they haven't been posted online or I'm losing my creeping skillz.

I'm gonna keep on looking for other snap shots of our gorgeous boy, but in the meantime, enjoy the following:

This was taken by crazydo, a supernice dreadhead.



credit to beautiful_chaos, who so generously shared this pic with the Creepers.



aaaannnddd, a screencap from the livefeed.



.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: