Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Next Season Is Just A Year Away

Michael updated his Blog sometime today.

MCas Blog# 15 (from his MySpace)

Thursday, January 01, 1981

OKAY SO...IDOL

I just got home, but i heard they showed me getting cut tonight...SO. I got cut because they thought i didnt want it bad enough, at least thats what Paula told me. Which is half true, and after all it is their show and of course they want people who jump around and at least pretend to be excited. I'm never gonna be one of those people who jumps around and screams.

I'm a little upset they didnt show that last song tho because it was my best!! But of course they cant show my best song then cut me on the same night =P

However, it's also a good thing, because had I have been in the voting rounds, they probably would have eaten me alive...and once youve made it to voting rounds you can never try out again. So the good news is...

I can try out next year! And plan to do so with much more experience. I've already gotten way better and been performing and stuff. It's kind of a blessing in disguise because theres no way I would have survived this season.

I do plan on pursuing a music career tho! I promise you havent heard the last of me :)

Speaking of which I have a song i'm puttin up for sale ASAP hopefully within the
next few days, it was produced by the same guy who produced nelly furtado. So its prettttyyy cool =P My first official song! woooo!

And whats REALLY awesome is...I got cut tonight, and have almost 40 pages of friend requests! Are you kidding me?!?! Thats awesome haha




No comments: