Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Michael's Audition

I finally made it here.

I've been trying to load his audition video but it's taking such a freakin' long time.

While it's uploading I thought I'd drop by and say........

(Warning Spoiler ahead)






Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

He was pretty darn good, wasn't he?

I'm not sure I liked the way the interview was handled, but hey, he's never done this before. He was a bit awkward, hahaa. But, he was sexy at the same time. ;-)

Jason (his brother) was the least experienced last year, but he did really well during a season when just about everyone was either a plant or a semi-veteran. How Michael will fare against this season's professionals remains to be seen. From what we've heard so far, this season is even worse in terms of the number of industry pros planted on the contestant pool.

But heyyy, let's enjoy the moment and save the worries for some other time. Positive thoughts only for right now. :)

No comments: