Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Michael Castro's Audition In The News



.



May I just say that Jason Castro is love. And that I miss him.


Jason Castro at the Kansas City Auditions


Is he a great brother or what? Still has that same goofy, winning smile and personality.

Am not sure I'm ready to let go of last year's season just yet. Aahh.... Season 7... good times.

-

Michael Castro, with last year's finalist big bro, Jason.

-

Fortunately, Michael's on Season 8.

Last year was emotionally exhausting, but I'll be happy to stay tuned as long as there are people like him around to make the show less painful to watch. Ya know... with all the plants and TCOs sprinkled all over, this season has the potential to become really annoying.

Just saying. ;-)

-

P.S.

And oh, video is by lavenderstripes.

The video was up so quick on youtube, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it.

Thank you, lavenderstripes. You rock!

-

No comments: